Ava has had a big week in trying out new things. She tried her first bottle and it went over pretty well the first time. The next couple bottles were a little more challenging, but I think it is due to other things happening than the bottle. Alan is excited to spend this special time with Ava and I am excited to have options for feeding.
We got a new front carrier that is better for Ava's hips and she is slowly getting used to it. It is best if she is sleeping when we put her in it and then she doesn't mind it too much. On our first walk Alan was carrying her and he got several approving smiles seeming to say "Oh what a cute daddy" from folks passing by.
Ava is a very strong little girl, both in physical nature and spirit. When spending time on her tummy she is able to lift her entire body up and is making crawling motions with her legs. She also is very close to rolling over, but I don't think it is intentional on her part. Ava is starting to coo more and more and her little personality is blooming. She seems to have a lot to say about the world and sometimes mom and dad are a little slow to understand so the crying escalates to CRYING but we are getting better and better at understanding. I can't wait to hear what is on her mind and learn more about she understands the world.
Here are some pictures from another big week in Ava's world!
 |
| Ava's first bottle |
 |
| Dad is a natural at feeding! |
 |
| "I am just so content when I have my paci." |
 |
| Just another day at the gym |
|
|
 |
| Ready for adventure! |
Really glad she is still hanging out with the soccer ball. Very important in her development!
ReplyDelete