Friday, April 13, 2012

Week 2...time for problem solving

Ava is busy growing and learning new things this week. She has also found her lungs which has mom and dad frantically coming up with new ways to calm her down. I am fascinated that regardless of what we do for the rest of the day around 7pm at night Ava goes crazy with crying for no reason that Alan and I can figure out. Thankfully we have slowly moved from hours of crying to perhaps only an hour (on a good night) and several short bursts during the day. From what I have read and learned from the pediatrician this is all just a part of being new to the world. I have to admit that I am consoled that this is just a stage and that it too shall pass. I am also thankful to know that our Sweet Girl is very healthy.

Below are photos from grandparent visits and Ava's first two weeks.


Happy Grandparents!

Sweet little grin

Dad is not so sure about the crying...

Uncle Steve is right at home with the little ones


Nana Sherry

Grandpa Tom




No comments:

Post a Comment