Monday, February 6, 2012

Crafty Friends

Over the past two weeks we have been blessed by many of our friends at two Baby Showers. People have been so generous with gifts, congratulations, and gentle words of advice. I am sure one can never really be ready for a life change such as this, but I know that there are so many people who love and support us that help or a smile will never be far away.

I wanted to share a few pictures of the craftiest gifts we have received. I am fascinated by the talent of my friends and hope that some of their creativity will rub off on me! 

Our good friends and wonderful shower hosts, Sonya and Dustin, created this diaper and onesie "cake" for us.

The "cake topper" was a Sonya original work of art. Apparently there is not much of a market for baby ninjas, but Sonya didn't let that get in the way!


My ever creative friend Peyton hand-made these burp cloths and bibs. Although our Sweet Girl can do anything she wants, it is clear she will not be afraid of science! (FYI- STEM is an acronym for Science Technology Engineering Math)

Amanda and Dawn put their creativity to work on these one of a kind, limited edition Ninja onesies. Sweet Girl now has a complete set!

My dear friend Lil knit this beautiful cardigan! The pattern is so beautiful- this picture really does not do it justice.

1 comment: