26 weeks and life is good. I am feeling good and baby is growing right on schedule. I passed my glucose tolerance test and am thankful to not have diabetes or to have to drink that yucky orange stuff again. I have experienced my first "cravings" which include all the milk I can drink and ice-cold fruit cups (mandarin oranges or fruit cocktail). I have not eaten canned fruit in years, but for some reason it has been tasting delicious.
This weekend we bought a car seat/stroller combination and learned how to install it in the car. It is not rocket science, but was really nice to have someone show us the tricks to getting it installed. We also took a tour of the birthing center at the hospital. It was nice to see where the big event will take place and get a feel for what options are available at the hospital.
We wish everyone a joyous holiday season!
 |
| The bump is getting larger! |
 |
| Merry Christmas 2011! |
 |
| Alan with a gift for Sweet Girl |
 |
| Some of you may know that Alan likes to call the baby Sweet Ninja Smith. Our neighbors found us the perfect Christmas gift! |
No comments:
Post a Comment